I stumbled across a Coffee Porter by Real Ale Brewing Company that was fantastic!Â Since it is a porter and it contained coffee naturally I thought about tasting it with chocolate.Â It went extremely well and I decided to find out if there were other types of beer that paired well with chocolate too.Â To my surprise there were many!Â With a few friends I experimented with several and have come up with some of our favorites for you to try.Â Â If you canâ€™t find the Russian porter we tried, most any porter will work.Â We tried one by Anchor Brewing Company and it paired very well with milk and dark chocolate. Â Try the selection of beers with Milk, Dark and White Chocolate Covered Mini Cookie Cakes with a Simple Raspberry Sauce or your favorite chocolate dessert!Â If you have a favorite please let me know I am always searching for great beers!Â Cheers!
- St. Peterâ€™s Cream Stout â€“ UK (Pairs best with white chocolate.)
- Breckenridge Brewery Remarkable Vanilla Porter – Denver, CO (Pairs best with white chocolate, but does go with milk chocolate too.)
- Baltika Porter – Russia (Pairs best with white or dark chocolate.)
- Coffee Porter by Real Ale Brewing Company – Blanco, TX (Outstanding on its own and pairs best with milk or dark chocolate.)
- Pipeline Porter with 100% Hawaiian Kona Coffee by Kona Brewery â€“Kona,HI (Pairs best with milk or dark chocolate.)